PorcineTrace Rapid Test Kit – Oil
PorcineTrace Rapid Test Kit – Oil is an immunochromatographic assay designed for fast screening of pork in oil based food. It is a quick and easy-to-use test that can be used to detect food fraud or unintentional adulteration in food samples.
- Rapid screening to detect presence of pork on-the-spot.
- Quick, easy-to-use and cost-effective without expensive tools.
Reagents and Materials Supplied
- PorcineTrace Rapid Test Kit – Oil cassette (20 pieces packed in individually sealed aluminum pouch).
- Two bottles of test buffer.
- 20 pieces of disposable collection tube.
- 20 pieces of disposable pestle
- 20 pieces of disposable pipette
- One copy of instruction manual (product insert)
The test can detect approximately 2-3% (v/v) of porcine oil adulterated in oil based sample. The test is able detect pork oil as low as 1:100 dilutions with test buffer.
Example of Commodities Tested
Storage & Stability
- Store at 4-28 ºC, do not freeze.
- Keep the test device sealed until used.
- Keep away from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
||PorcineTrace Rapid Test Kit – Oil
||20 tests/ kit