PorcineTrace Rapid Test Kit – Surface Swab
PorcineTrace Rapid Test Kit – Surface Swab is an immunochromatographic assay designed for detection of pork meat contamination on surface such as steel, lastic, glass, etc.
The test is fast, simple and reliable. It needs only minimal sample size with simple sample preparation steps, no special equipment is required and results are easy to interpret
- Rapid screening to detect presence of pork meat on-the-spot.
- Quick, easy-to-use and cost-effective without expensive tools
Reagents and Materials Supplied
- PorcineTrace Rapid Test Kit – Surface Swab test cassette (20 pieces packed in individually sealed aluminium pouch with desiccant).
- Two bottles of test buffer.
- 20 pieces of disposable collection tube.
- 20 pieces of cotton swab.
- 20 pieces of disposable pipette.
- One copy of instruction manual (product insert).
This test can detect pork meat contaminant at concentration as low as 10 μl/ cm2 (sampling area should be at least 25 cm2).
Example of Surface Contamination Tested
- Dry surface (steel, plastics, or glass) contaminated with raw pork meat.
- Dry surface (steel, plastics, or glass) contaminated with other raw meat, e.g. beef and chicken.
- Wet surface (steel, plastics, or glass) with fresh pork meat juice.
- Wet surface (steel, plastics, or glass) with fresh meat juice, e.g. beef and chicken
Storage & Stability
- Store at 4-28 ºC, do not freeze.
- Keep the test device sealed until used.
- Keep away from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
|Product Code||Description||Pack Size|
|RHAL01-06-020||PorcineTrace Rapid Test Kit – Surface Swab||20 tests/ kit|